However, that is the point of the reverse bucket lists! Instead of focusing on those huge dreams that are still untapped, why not focus on those equally epic feats that you’ve already accomplished. Maybe you already nailed your initial PR? Or bought your first home? Traveled out of country? Whatever it may be, everyone has a huge list of victories that have already been checked off the life list….and those will always be reasons to celebrate how awesome you truly are.
Becca did a list of 50 and Trek Tech did 15, but I’m going to stick to a nice round 10. It’s a good number, and I’m cliched, so why not?!
- Finally graduated with my Master’s degree
- I can confidently say that I am comfortable being alone and independent; this allowed me to wait until the right guy rolled around because I had no problems flying solo until then
- Knocked off my two “must visit” sites before age 30: the pyramids of Egypt and Machu Picchu in Peru
- In addition to the above, I’ve visited 21 more countries and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon
- Cycled 3,893 miles across the United States, all with my own two legs
- Lived in a tent for five months
- Sold all of my belongings until everything I owned fit inside one large backpack
- Learned to speak a second language (Spanish)
- Summitted 42 of Colorado’s 53 fourteeners
- Lived/attended college in a foreign country